PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ON YOUR NEXT VISIT:
- No mask – No entry! You may purchase a mask if you do not have one.
- If you show any signs of sickness we will have to ask you to rebook at another time.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entering the shop.
- Each client will have a clean cape, we will not be reusing capes going forward.
- Every chair will be sanitized after every client.
Each service pro will have on face masks, gloves, and/or face shields (optional).
- Due to State guidelines beard trimming and straight edge shaving is temporarily suspended.
- The appointments will continue to be at 20min-30min intervals and we will be adding time in between each client to ensure each station is clean and there should be no overlaps between appointments.
- If you are later than 10 minutes you will be charged a fee for missing your appointment.
- Until further notice – there will be no lingering or waiting inside the shop.
- If you arrive early to your appointment you will be asked to wait outside
- We kindly ask you do not bring any guests and come alone until further notice.
- Our preferred method of payment as of now is credit card or Apple Pay, however cash will still be accepted.
Buzz on the sides, with a scissor trim on top. Concluding with a choice of hair products to style out for the day. All loose hair around the neck will be cleaned off with a hot eucalyptus towel.
Traditional sheer trimming helps rid of unhealthy split ends as hair will have less breakage and flyaways, making it look thicker and even shinier, all while adding a sense of texture for a more voluptuous look.
Trim down the beard for a more cleaner and more presentable look, all while adding a well balanced shape to the face with a straight edge. Whereafter we can add either a beard oil or beard wax to help soften, hydrate, and condition your beard.
Our hot towel infused with eucalyptus mint, will naturally exfoliate the dead skin cells. Then we use a hot lather and run a straight edge razor cleansing and shaving all unwanted hair off the face.
We conclude with a cold towel to the face to close off all the pores, whereafter we'll damp the face with Proraso aftershave balm.