PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ON YOUR NEXT VISIT:
- No mask – No entry! You may purchase a mask if you do not have one.
- If you show any signs of sickness we will have to ask you to rebook at another time.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for each client prior being serviced.
- Each client will have a clean cape, we will not be reusing capes going forward.
- Every chair will be sanitized after every client.
- Each service professional will have on face masks, gloves, and/or face shields (optional).
- Due to State guidelines beard trimming and straight edge shaving is temporarily suspended.
- The appointments will continue to be at 30min intervals and we will be adding time in between each client to ensure each station is clean and there should be no overlaps between appointments.
- If you are later than 10 minutes you will be charged a fee for missing your appointment.
- If you arrive early to your appointment you will be asked to wait outside.
- We kindly ask you do not bring any guests and come alone until further notice.
- Our preferred method of payment as of now is credit card or Apple Pay, however cash will still be accepted.
What we offer
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING
HUNDREDS OF SATISFIED
OFFICES AND WORKPLACES
“Thank you for everything the other day. We got some amazing feedback and members would like for us to have this reoccurring!”
"We received such great reviews! This amenity is an amazing addition to our health and wellness perk for our members.”
“This is so convenient! Saves me a lot of precious time and I don’t have to sacrifice my weekends for my usual barber visit.”
“Scheduling a haircut is so challenging for me between my 1 year old at home and work, this is so convenient.”
Your service is very convenient, it's more popular among high-end customers who has less time to go to a salon and prefer privacy.”